Your Youtube #6

It's week six of Your Youtube and the countdown the Christmas has definitely begun. I really enjoyed watching all the videos last week and can't wait to see what you've all been up to for the start of December.

If you've been following my channel, I've been taking part in Vlogmas and filming every day, which is exhausting but I'm having so much fun and I think the videos will be great to look back on next year.

Last week's favourite video is from Helpful Mum who shared her Christmas decorations haul - I can't wait to see what she does with all those purchases!



As usual, leave your video links below for everyone to see. Please do make sure you visit the host video at least one other from the linky and like, comment and subscribe to their channels. I would also really appreciate people tweeting once you've linked up using the #YourYoutube hashtag - I watch, like, comment and tweet out every video which takes a lot of work and I always think it's nice to share the love.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code