Vlogmas!

As some of you may know I have been heavily focused on my videos recently, and I am absolutely loving filming and joining in with the Youtube community. As a part of this I have decided to set myself the challenge of taking part in Vlogmas!

Vlogmas is where you film every day in the run up to Christmas, sort of like an advent of videos. So each day I will be uploading the day before's video meaning today (the 2nd) I have uploaded the footage from the first of December.

So here it is, the beginning of Vlogmas and my vlogging challenge! I hope you stay with me throughout December and enjoy some festive cheer form the Hollybobbs family!



Do subscribe to make sure you don't miss a video and I would love to hear from you if you are partaking in Vlogmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code