Review: Sun Jellies Shoes


When I came across Sun Jellies across several feeds on Instagram I adored them. I had a pair when I was a child, along with the Jelly bag, and it really took me back to times of splashing in the sea and exploring rock pools on holiday. So when we were offered two pairs to try I couldn't say no. The timing was also perfect as we were due to go away to Cornwall.

I ordered a pair each for the children and decided I wanted to join the club and bought myself an adult size. After much deliberation (and opinion polls from fellow tweeters!), I decided to go for the neon colours and ordered pink for Miss H, green for Little J and yellow for myself. I was so excited for them to arrive!


I wasn't disappointed, they were just like I remembered, if not even better quality - more soft and less rigid to wear. The only problem I had is that I had automatically ordered a size 3, as I have really small feet and didn't even think twice. It turns out I needed to check my measurements as I actually fit a size 4. Fortunately SunJellies were lovely and happily exchanged them for the correct size and sent them back to me promptly.


I waited until we were on our holidays for their first try. I really do love them, they have such a fun, retro feel but are comfy and right on trend. Miss H was more than happy to try on her news shoes, in fact the other children we were away with took their turn too!


The only problem we found is that if they were worn with no socks for the day they did rub both children's' feet. This was managed by putting socks on until their feet got more used to them. However it did mean the days we managed to get on the beach, the children weren't comfortable enough to wear them in the sea, but I will be saving them for next year's holiday when hopefully this opportunity will arise.


Since we have come home we all still get lots of wear out of our Jellies, in fact I recently ordered myself and H another pair each during their 2 for 1 sale, and she insisted on wearing them to a party she went to. Little J also regularly wears his on our trips out.



I can highly recommend a pair of Jellies for you and your little ones. For £12 for kids and £14 for an adult pair they certainly won't break the bank. Find out more on the Sun Jellies website and do check out their IG feed as it full of lovely photos!


*We were sent two pairs of children's Jellies for this review, however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code