Five Of My Favourite Pinners

Last month I shared some of my favourite Instagram accounts, so I thought this month I would share some of my top Pinterest-ers. I have been a fan of Pinterest for a few years now and although I don't have a huge following on there, I prefer to use it for ideas and inspiration. I have many boards on there from home decor, birthday party planning, recipes to play ideas, and I regularly pin new ideas when I need something different to try or when the children are fed up and need entertaining.

So here are some of my go-to pinners who always share amazing ideas, fun playtimes and gorgeous images that make me return to their boards time and time again.

Edspire

I think Jennie was one of the pinners I discovered right at the start and have always loved. A big advocate of safe sleeping, learning through play and of course SID's, her boards are a great resource for anyone with babies and young children. And her Messy Play for Matilda Mae posts were a great inspiration for myself and others last year to celebrate a young life whilst teaching our children through play.

Grow A Jeweled Rose

When Messy Play For Matilda Mae began last year I was inspired to create imaginative and amazing worlds for the children involving different textures and themes. Since then the messiness of our play has reduced however I still like to make it fun and different. This is where Grow A Jeweled Rose comes in. There are so many ideas on these boards you will never have enough days to get through them all. No matter what you are searching for I can guarantee you can find it here and she is a must-see pinner.

Rebecca English

Whilst I have been following Rebecca's boards for a while, I only really began to take notice and appreciate her boards after listening to her talk at this year's Blog On conference. She has taught me a lot about Pinterest and I love having a peek at her pins. As well as a multitude of craft and play ideas, do check out her blogging board for tons of tips on how to get the most from Pinterest and your blog.

Red Ted Art

If there's one blogger that Pinterest was made for, it's Maggie at Red Ted Art. Her boards are an amazing resource for any craft activity you could ever think of - nature, recycled, teachers, seasonal being just a few. If you are looking for some ideas made from items you can often find laying around your home and are looking to introduce more crafts in your children's learning then this is one pinner you really shouldn't miss.


Red Rose Mummy

A fellow northerner, I really enjoy Pippa's boards, which not only have the popular crafts and recipes ideas, but also lots on local days out. She hosts the What's Happened, What's Happening linky and repins posts from everyone who joins in each week, which makes a great collaborative board of fun days out.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code