What I'm Wearing To Britmums 2014

Last year I was so excited about my first time at Britmums Live and planned my outfit for months before! I couldn't believe it when a few people came up to me having read my what I am wearing post, recognising my dress or saying how much they liked the post! So of course this year, I am once more sharing what I will be wearing on the first day.


My lovely sponsors are Freckled Frog and Creeper Crawlers, both of which are baby ranges so I will unfortunately not be able to show off their beautiful clothes, however I will be shouting all about them over the weekend!

So these year's outfit is all down to. A month ago I saw this dress on the Oasis website and fell in love with it. I seem to be drawn to navy, as I wore that colour last year, but I couldn't resist the little Peter Pan lace collar on this one.


I then scoured all over for what to wear with it. I love the kimono's that are around right now so when I found this gorgeous lace one from New Look I thought it would match perfectly.


I am a huge fan of Toms, but at the moment they are a little out of my price bracket. When I saw these at New Look for only £8.99 I couldn't say no!


With my recent awful haircut, I needed something to distract from the mess that it is - I've ordered this headband, also from New Look, so we'll see whether it suits me or not!



Of course I will be completing the whole outfit with my Chelsea Doll necklace!


So there you are, I'll see you there. And please do come over and say hi, I may look relatively confident but I am definitely not!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code