The Baby Show 2014

Last weekend I attended The Baby Show in Birmingham. Myself and Pippa from Red Rose Mummy travelled down, along with the gorgeous L, for a day of browsing and chatting to brands and fellow bloggers.

Ready for the day


This was my first baby show, and probably my last as with J turning two next week (omg!!) he's not exactly a baby anymore.

As I am a Cosatto Ambassador I was very generously offered a pushchair to try for the day, however both the children were in nursery and, to be fair, it would have been too hard work with them anyway, so I enviously cooed over those who did take up the offer. Of course, I had to stop by their stand anyway to say hello and admire the gorgeous Ooba - I am now quite torn on which is my favourite colour, I do love the Duckegg but I think the Marzipan is creeping up there too now.


We also went to visit the lovely Fisher Price people who were unveiling their new Jumperoo that day. Unfortunately we were too late for the demonstration, but I was told it was a really great product. It retains its original fantastic features such as the 360 degrees turn and of course the jumping qualities that babies love so much, but the new frame extends to let babies walk back and forth and practice their skills. Baby J absolutely loved his Jumperoo so I can highly recommend them, the only thing I would say is they are large so make sure you have room.


After catching up with some lovely bloggers including Laura, Jade, Danielle, Kate and Collette, we browsed around the show. A lot of the brands there were pushchair brands and as I'm not really a pushchair obsessive like many of my fellow mummies, and with J being the age he is, I didn't really visit their stands. However I did come across a few lovely brands I wanted to share.

The first one is Bramble Rose, who I had heard of before so wanted to stop by and have a look at their products. I loved the personalised rag dolls they had on display, and they also had a huge range of gorgeous backpacks that my two would love.


Next we headed over to see Mumma Love Organics, who are a family run business that sell gorgeous organic skin care ranges. I chatted to the owner, Sam and she was absolutely lovely. They sell a gorgeous gift box which would be ideal for any expectant mummies out there. Sam has also offered my readers 15% off your first order so do go have a look and use 15offWELCOME at the checkout.


I also had the stop at the Vertbaudet stand as their clothes are just beautiful. The dresses were to die for and I would love all of them for H! They currently have 25% on their site at the moment so definitely a good time to pick up some bargains!


Finally on my top list was The Bunk Cot. I had never seen these before but as we walked past the stand both Pippa and I commented on what a great idea they were! Designed for twins or sibling close in age, these clever cots can be used from birth right until six years old. Space saving, and saving your back when you bend over the cot, that one piece of furniture can last two children a long time - a great investment!


I really enjoyed my day at The Baby Show and for expectant parents or those with babies it really is a great way to see and try out many products and pick up some bargains along the way.

*I was sent a ticket to The Baby Show for free, however I am not endorsed by any of the brands mentioned I simply think they are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code