Home Shopping at Homesense Manchester

Today we visited our local Homesense store for a tour around and a browse at the lovely things on offer. I've not visited a Homesense before so it was nice to go and have a look around, plus it was an excuse to buy some more things for our already over-stuffed house!



We were shown around by the lovely Aaron and he told us about the various displays and things on offer. Unlike many department stores, things were more individual and it felt like you weren't buying something that everyone would own. I don't like to feel my house is a carbon copy of the one next door and although I am one for trends, I do like to put my own stamp on the idea too.


The prices were very reasonable too, in fact surprisingly so. I have been on the look out for a pretty and different bird house for a while now. We are planning on doing the garden in the next few weeks and I want to add a touch of sparkle to it. Every one I have seen, though, have been £30 and up, so I was pleasantly surprised to see many different houses here under £20! I picked is little beauty up for £16.99.


The store has two different floors and each section is presented really well and present you with ideas on how to use the items, sometimes with a twist. My husband would love this motorbike, goodness knows where it would fit though!


I also loved this gong, displayed on a wall of clocks!


We had a great day of shopping and came home with a few treats, and a few ideas for future trips!

I need a new sturdy laundry basket, at £20 for the largest I loved these!

Tomorrow Manchester's second Homesense store will be having a grand opening. TV star Antony Cotton will be on hand to welcome shoppers and officially open the new store in the Manchester Arndale at 10.00am on Thursday 30th May.

To celebrate, the first 200 shoppers through the doors at 10.00am on opening day will each receive a free £10 gift card to spend on the high quality and branded homeware in the new store. Make sure you head on over, don't forget your camera! Click here for more information.

*I was shown around this store and received a small compensation for my time, however all opinions are my own

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code