Getting Ready For Winter With Simply Be

The last couple of days have definitely seen a cold snap hit the school run and we've started adding gloves and hats to our array of jobs before we leave the house. I am a big coat fan and have somehow collected my fair share over the years, however my old yellow coat wasn't really cutting it for me this year. When Simply Be got in touch asking me if I'd like to add one to my wardrobe I jumped at the chance.

I scoured their site for the perfect coat as there was so much choice. I really loved the teddy coats that are in at the moment, but figured it was probably a bit impractical for the school run and may make me look like a bit of a furry lump anyway. In the ended I went for this pink parka with a faux fur trimmed hood and I'm so glad I did! 



I love the colour - it's pink, but not garish and in your face, a lot more subtle. It's really thick and so warm, and the faux fur hood keeps the cold away from my ears when the wind starts billowing. I also like that it has drawcords at the waist, so you can pull it in a give you a bit of shape. And of course, what we all need in a coat - it has really big, deep pockets!


I also chose some black high waist jeggings as I really needed some comfy trousers that weren't just jogging bottoms. I actually already have this same pair with the sparkle to them which I usually wear when I'm going out - they are so comfortable as they have a stretch waist and look great and I've had tons of compliments on them! Also they come in petite, which at 4ft10, is great for me.




A big thank you to Simply Be for sending me these pieces to add to my wardrobe. Until this year it's never a place I'd thought to shop before, but they have such a huge range and in lots of sizes I'd hugely recommend you take a look. Now all I need to do is fine somewhere to hang my new coat in the collection I already have!

*I have been sent these pieces FOC however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code