Me & Mine April 16

May has arrived and with it brings our trip to London for my sister's 30th and Jack's fourth birthday. Finally the weather has turned and summer looks like it may be around the corner, but of course I will  believe this when I see it. Here is a little round up of our last month.


Holly


A photo posted by Hollybobbs (@hollybobbs) on


As I always seem to say, our little lady grows up more and more every day. Recently she has been an absolute delight to be around - listening to what I say, chatting away to me and generally being nice and helpful. It is lovely to enjoy her company so much, as there has been times when she has been particularly whiney and grumpy, but I am thoroughly enjoying this stage and long may it last! On our recent holiday in Spain she loved being around daddy and him chasing around with her and jumping in the (freezing) pool.

She is a very sociable little girl and has friends wherever she goes. I'm very proud to watch her go up to a child she doesn't know and say hello, as it's something I never dared do as a child and I know it will be stand her in good stead as she grows. She's very kind and looks after others, including her little brother, but she can be on the bossy side which makes me smile!

Jack


A photo posted by Hollybobbs (@hollybobbs) on

If you've read my recent post you'll know Jack has been somewhat of a handful of late. His paddies and mood swings have had me at my wits end and wondering what I have done wrong as a parent. We've tried to be firm and consistent and it seems to be slowly working and whilst he is very strong willed, he has started to back down a little easier than he was.

That doesn't stop me laughing in joy at his antics, and he really does keep us entertained. From swimming in the pool on holiday naked, to racing around the house with his Batman figures. And he always has a cuddle at the ready should you need one.

---

This month's photo was taken on our holiday and wasn't especially posed. I love it though as it was taken at a really special place for us and I love the children playing on the beach behind us.


The Me and Mine Project



post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code