Matalan A/W15 Childrenswear Preview

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to attend a cheeky sneak peek at Matalan's A/W15 childrenswear for 2015. It seems a bit strange thinking about winter already, not even having had an inkling summer here yet, but I was really keen to go along and see what this Northern, family-friendly brand were planning.
Matalan A/W15 Childrenswear Preview

I bought quite a lot of clothes for the children from Matalan before our recent holiday to Rhodes and found them to be really reasonably priced and after much rough and tumbling, a couple of hand-washes and further wear since we've been home, those purchases are still holding up brilliantly. There are some great offers on Matalan online, too, so I always have a look around before I hit that 'Pay Now' button to see if I can find £20 off your order at Matalan. (The discount depends on the value of your order; the more you spend, the more you save. Usually, you can get up to £20 off your order at Matalan).

Matalan had set up a really interesting day and invited children to come along and actually try the range on so they could offer real feedback on the clothes. I thought this was a really great idea as I could see as I walked around notes being made on fit and style which will help Matalan ensure their clothes meet children' needs. They also had stickers for the parents and children to place on their favourite pieces of clothes, which seemed like a really good idea.

The girls range was really fun and sparkly, with mainly dusky pinks, browns and nude colours, continuing the pastel colours that have been popular this summer. 


For the boys there were lots of tartan shirts, which I can't say I'm a huge fan of, but also some really nice looking jackets and knitwear for the cooler weather.


I got a lot out seeing their schoolwear range, as Miss H is starting school in September. They had the most adorable pinafore which I'm pretty sure I'll be buying for H, as well as dresses, cardigan, polo shirts, skirts and jumpers. The lady on the stand took quite a bit of time telling me how much they'd tested the range and they even had some Marks and Spencer's pieces there so we could compare the look and feel of the more pricey competitor to their own. I was really impressed.


I decided to film the day whilst I was there, so to see more about the range have a look at the video below. Thank you Matalan for an interesting look at your A/W15 childrenswear, and I look forward to seeing all these pieces in store later in the year!



post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code