Shoes for Spring

I don't know about you but I am more than ready for spring to finally emerge - happy flowers bobbing their heads in the breeze, children playing in the streets at dusk, and finally a bit of warmth in the air enough to tempt your calves from their denim encasement's.

However I think it may be time to give up waiting and just push forward, regardless. So when Clarks Shoes contacted me about their new Liberty range, I thought right, that's it! My sandals are coming out, socks are being abandoned and pretty shoes will be making an appearance.


For their new SS13 line, Clarks have teamed up with Liberty Art Fabrics, producing a vintage look with modern styling. The range is full of pretty patterns and bright colours, and these wedges are no exception. I chose the Propose Dress Wedges in Magenta and with their soft suede and just-the-right-height wedges they are so comfortable. I tried them out with a few outfits, starting with my old faithfuls - skinny jeans. They were a great match and for those days when I need to spruce up my tired old jeans. Because they are so comfy I can wear them during the day without even realising it, free from the usual pains of high heels that most pretty shoes come with.


After my jeans I decided to whip out a casual skirt. The shoes really completed this look and it is definitely one I will be making the most of our on our holiday in a few weeks. Comfortable yet happy and summery!



Finally I dragged out my forgotten pretty dresses. These poor things almost cried with relief, long are their days hidden in the back of my wardrobe, with barely a party to be donned for. Despite these shoes being a wedge and at risk of being too heavy and clumsy for a light dress, their bright colour and happy design makes it OK. They looked lovely with my dress without taking anything away from it.


These shoes are a really great design - they are light and I cannot tell you how comfy and yet they look great. Add to that their flexibility to be able to go from day to night, you can't go wrong. They will definitely be making the trip away with us next month and you never know, my dresses may even get an excuse to see the light of day once or twice! Even H gave them a try!



The Propose Dress wedges retail for £49.99, head over to Clarks.co.uk to see the full Liberty range.
*I have been sent these shoes for free to review, however all opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code