Mummy Tummy Memoirs - Week Eight


This week has been a bit of a strange one. As Mr H has been on some crazy crash diet for a month now it has been easier to maintain my own healthy eating as there has been no temptations around me. However after a trip to A&E in the early hours of Wednesday morning after Mr H collapsed at work (he is fine now, however it served as a much-needed wake-up call for his extreme weight-loss), his diet is out the window. Time to discover a bit more willpower as he scoffs Creme Eggs and McDonald's next to me. However we have all also had some sort of stomach flu and I haven't really eaten properly for a couple of days, which I think contributes to my 2lb weight loss this week. I just hope it doesn't affect next week's weigh-in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code