Project Bungalow

Last weekend was a busy one to say the least. Between my sister, her boyfriend, Mr H and I we spent several hours gardening, painting and sprucing. A few years ago my parents bought an old bungalow, renovated it and added two bedrooms in the roof space. They then let it out after they moved into a new home. The tenants left a few months ago and since then it has been for sale. Several viewings and some dismal offers later it is still for sale and causing a financial concern. So, my sister and I roped in our other halves and took it upon ourselves to give it a bit of a facelift and hopefully attract that much-needed buyer.

It was a long and tiring weekend, however we are quite pleased with the results. Here are a few before and afters, I hope you see an improvement, although the photos don't really do it justice.
 
  
 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top buzzoole code